so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


Hangul [Korean Language]
Thursday, November 25, 2010 | 0 Comments
I met Hangul almost 2 years ago,, by that time I had already learn a few things from dramas,songs, etc.

I started learning Hangul coz of the drama Boys Over Flowers . BOF is a Korean drama that was adapted from a Japanese comic called Hana Yori Dango.

As I watched that drama  I took along some lesson from the dialog. 4 months later I was already an intermediate at romanizing Hangul. I learned a lot from posters n magz. I also  surfed the web on how to write and read Hangul.

A year ago,,when I went back home to my hometown in Sabah, I took some info on how to read Hangul n Korean Dictionary  from my cousin,, she's a korean lover too,,

I became a fluent reader after a year and a half!!

This year,, I came across a fact that my English Teacher : Miss Ng ; is also learning Hangul,\. She's an *ELF,,just like me.

I got many SuJu mv's n songs from her. Komawoyo,seonsaengnim~~ saranghaeyo~~

After PMR,, i found out that my History teacher : Mrs. Bibah ; love Beast!!! *not her act,it's her daughter,,but she got addicted too,, LOL~
So, I took mv's and song's from her too!!! that saves my time downloading a lot! fuh~

Sure enough I found some korean chingu and started to chat with them as well,, i Love to learn Hangul!!

SERIOUSLY!!!