so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


#ISupportBlockB
Tuesday, January 8, 2013 | 0 Comments



Hi guys, umm what to say. I'm shocked.
Shocked to know that my beloved boys are actually living in hell.
Shocked that they dropped hints  everywhere but I'm too blind to see.
Shocked that i got the news too little too late.
Shocked that they may or may not disband, but i don't want to think bout the bad possibilities.
Shocked that they are actually broke.

All this feelings..../I cant//////

I just want to cry right now but the tears just won't flow.


  • My baby P.O, i really really respect you and your family. I love you so much, so so much!
  • Leader Zico, don't. Just don't leave BlockB now. please, i beg you! u must keep strong.
  • Kyung-ah, handsome kyung. want to know something? you were my first BlockB crush. just, please stay by Zico and BlockB side.
  • U-kwonnie, i just noticed you this year and i think your voice is soo good. luv ya, Bro. luv ya!
  • Jaehyo-ah, my ulzzang oppa. u will forever be my ulzzang oppa.
  • B-Bomb, Minhyuk-ah, please keep strong my SelcaKing.
  • Last but not least, Taeil-ah. You know, during Tell Them years and Freeze, u look very intimidating. Thank God that you have become cuter. please be good to baby P.O ok, although i still think you are the one who needs protection from P.O.

Dear BlockB, you guys are awesome. beyond awesome! So, please, be strong and never give up hope. BBC will support you guys as much as we can.

Signed by, Forever BBC./and VIP too/

Labels: ,