so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


Wednesday, April 13, 2011 | 0 Comments


Date : the same day as the last post.

Today :

  • Our school have a marching competition.
  • I brought along my camera to take JY + JM + Smiley oppa picture.
  • Coincidentally, we also have student from UTM come to give a talk about HIV.
  • I got to take their picture too…
  • Is that luck or what?

After that :


  • we went to class
  • our friend birthday is today







  • we sang her the 'saengilchukahae norae'
  • we got scolded by our fizik teacher coz late for her class.
  • we have to wait outside fizik lab .



















  • next, chem class.
  • nothing new.
  • snap one pic of zahwa and nisa.






  • photo freak.


























have u look at the sky lately??? it's so beautiful~









Today also :

  • I got to take JY oppa picture !!!!!!! ^_^ !!!!






  • I kantoi dgn Cikgu Ainul and teacher Ong that I like JM + JY.








    Got to take JM oppa passport-sized picture….


  • last pic.
  • important person of today competition.
  • setiausahasukan.












    today was SPLENDID !!!!!!!!!!!





    Labels: