so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


Beast - Fiction
Monday, April 25, 2011 | 0 Comments
Beast-Fiction



[두준] 아직 잊지 못하고 모든 믿지 못하고
I still can’t forget you I still can’t trust everything
이렇게 보내지 못하고 오늘도 Even today I can’t send you away like this

[준형] 다시 만들어볼게 우리 이야기 끝나지 않게 아주 기나긴
I will rewrite it again, our story will not end 
살갗을 파고 스며드는 상실감은 잠시 묻어둘게
I will bury fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now
새로 내려가 시작은 행복하게 웃고 있는 너와 네가
I rewrite it once again, the start beginning with you and I smiling happily
 떠나지 못하게 배경은 출구가 없는 좁은
In case you will leave me, the background is a small room without an exit

[기광] 아무렇지 않게 네게 키스하고
I kiss you as if there is nothing wrong
달콤한 너의 곁을 떠나가질 못해
I can’t leave your sweet presence
 우린 끝이라는 없어
There is no such thing as an end for us

[현승] 이렇게 (Fiction in Fiction)Like this again (Fiction in Fiction) 
잊지 못하고 (Fiction in Fiction)I can’t forget you (Fiction in Fiction) 
가슴 속에 끝나지 않을 이야길 쓰고 있어
I am writing the story that will never end in my heart

[요섭] 붙잡을게 (Fiction in Fiction)I will hold on to you (Fiction in Fiction) 
놓지 않을게 (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)I won’t let you go (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction) 
끝나지 않은 너와 나의 이야기 속에서 오늘도 in Fiction
Even today, I’m in the story of you and I that hasn’t ended still

[기광] 지금 여긴 행복한 이야기들밖에 없어
Right now, there are only happy stories here 
너무 행복한 우리 둘만의 이야기가 이렇게 (현실과는 다르게) 있어
The very happy stories of just the two of us (Different from reality) 
점점 채워지고 있어
Is written here, it’s slowly filling up

[현승] 너는 나에게로 달려와서 안기고
I run towards you and embrace you
  안에 안긴 너를 나는 절대 놓지 못해
I can’t never let you go from my embrace 
우린 끝이라는 없어There is no such thing as an end for us



(*)

[요섭] 다시 말하지만
I will say this again, one more time 
지금 너는 옆에 있다고 그렇게 믿고 있어
Right now you are next to me I’m believing like that

([동운] 하지만 Fiction)

[
준형] 목적을 잃어버린 작가 소설의 끝은 어떻게 I’m the writer who lost his purpose
 마무리 ([동운] 나만의 Fiction) 지어야
The end of this novel, how am I supposed to write it
(My own Fiction)사랑해 사랑해 사랑해 사랑해 사랑해 글자만 (모두 Fiction) 내려가
I love you4, I keep writing these 3 words (Everything is Fiction)
무뎌진 눈물로
룩진 낡은 종이 위로
(모두 Fiction)Setting the warn out pen on the old paper strained in tears (Everything is Fiction)
행복할 수도 슬플 수도 없어 이야기는
This story can’t be happy or sad

[두준] 지금 너무나도 행복한 생각에 이야기를 쓰지만 
 Right now I’m writing such a happy story 
모든 바람일 뿐이라고 여전히
But it is all just a wish still

[요섭] 행복한 I’m happy (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction) 
우리 함께인 We are together (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
이제 시작인 Now is the start (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction) 
끝은 없는 There is no end (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)





Labels: ,