so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


If and only If BigBang was My Boyfriend !!!
Saturday, April 30, 2011 | 0 Comments
If Big Bang was your boyfriend…
(pick your bias pleaseee~)

1. When I fall and hurt myself
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who gives me a piggy back ride to the hospital
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who makes fun of me because I fell
c. Dong Young- Bae, who runs to go buys medication
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who helps me get home
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who asks if it hurts a lot and blows on the place where it hurts


2. When I say I want a name brand item
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who buys a fake one and says later on, he’ll make it a real one
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who pretends not to listen but buys it for me later
c. Dong Young-Bae, who promises to buy me one once he makes more money
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who keeps saying not to buy expencive things
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who keeps asking if he can buy me something else


3. While watching a horror movie
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who protects me
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who quietly covers my eyes
c. Dong Young-Bae, who comforts me by saying there’s nothing to be scared of
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who holds my hand tightly
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who screams even before I scream


4. When my voice crack while singing
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who pinches my cheek and says I’m cute
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who laughs at me
c. Dong Young-Bae, who gets even more embarrassed than me
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who pretends he didn’t hear it
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who makes fun of me by imitating me


5. When his friend says he likes me
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who says what are you trying to do and breaks ties with his friend
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who goes up and punches his friend
c. Dong Young-Bae, who talks it out with his friend
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who says he will introduce another girl to his friend
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who stops talking to his friend


6. When I’m mad at my boyfriend
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who starts a serious talk by asking me if I’m mad
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who says I’m sorry and says don’t be mad
c. Dong Young-Bae, who sings to me
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who makes me laugh
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who does cute stuff around me


7. When my boyfriend meets my friends
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who compliments me in front of my friends
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who asks my friends to watch over our relationship
c. Dong Young-Bae, who makes me feel good by complimenting my friends
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who makes my friends comfortable as if they were his friends
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who asks my friends to consider him


8. On my birthday
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who takes me some place expencive
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who treats me better than other days
c. Dong Young-Bae, who makes me a special present
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who sings to me on a stage at a restaurant
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who says happy birthday all day long cheerfully


9. When we kiss
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who hugs me tight first
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who just does it
c. Dong Young-Bae, who asks first
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who becomes awkward first
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who asks if I can give him a kiss on the cheek and turns his head when I’m about to kiss his cheeks


10. When it’s raining and we only have one umbrella
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who shares the umbrella but he ends up getting wet
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who holds me really tight so both of us don’t get wet
c. Dong Young-Bae, who give me the umbrella and he walks under the rain
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who tells me to wait and go gets another umbrella
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who just tosses the umbrella and have both of us to walk in the rain


11. When I say I want to break up
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who lets me go, saying he’s sorry he didn’t do much for me
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who is dumbfounded and says he never thought I’d break it off
c. Dong Young-Bae, who asks if he can hug me one last time
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who says farewell and lets me go, crying
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who clings and anxiously asks why I’m acting like this suddenly


12. When we go to the amusement park
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who suggests to ride what I want to ride
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who suggests to go to the haunted house firstc. Dong Young-Bae, who takes lots of pictures
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who eats this and that
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who forcefully takes me to scary rides


13. When he is paying at a restaurant but has no money
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who is sorry but asks if I could pay for now
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who grabs my hand and runs
c. Dong Young-Bae, who has them keep his belonging until he can pay
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who calls his friend to bring some money
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who is anxious and doesn’t know what to do


14. When I talk to another guy
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who thinks it’s no big deal
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who tells me not to talk to other guys
c. Dong Young-Bae, who can’t say anything but actually bothers him
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who is curious and sneakingly wedges in the conversation
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who later asks what we talked about


15. When he can’t reach me through the phone
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who says he’s worried
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who comes to my house right away
c. Dong Young-Bae, who lets it by, thinking something must have happened
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who calls until I pick up
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who gets mad because I didn’t pick up


16. When I tell him I love him
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who whispers in my ear that he loves me
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who kisses me
c. Dong Young-Bae, who hugs me without saying a word
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who smiles, embarrassed
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who hugs me tightly, saying he loves me too


17. When we’re shopping
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who says it’s boring and wants to go home already
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who picks out clothes for me
c. Dong Young-Bae, who does everything I want to do
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who impatiently follows me around
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who enjoys shopping more than I do


18. When I act cutely (like a kid)
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who thinks I’m cute and hugs me
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who says I’m not doing it right and shows an example
c. Dong Young-Bae, who tells me to do that everyday
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who just laughs
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who copies me


19. When we get held up by a gang
a. Choi Seung-Hyun, who fights them
b. Kwon Ji-Yong, who grabs my hand and runs
c. Dong Young-Bae, who makes an effort to clear things out
d. Kang Dae-Sung, who calls the cops
e. Lee Seung-Hyun, who leaves me and runs away

Ohno Latifa

Labels: ,