so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


today :)
Thursday, June 20, 2013 | 0 Comments

Today I went to UiTM Shah Alam to make my matrik card. It's not that we can't do it in PALAM but I missed the time to do it as I was in Johor, so I have no choice but to go to Shah Alam and do it myself >.<

Thankfully, last Sunday when I arrived I saw a girl who also missed the appointed time. So, we exchanged phone numbers and promised to go together. The initial plan was to take the bus and find our own way there, but suddenly she said her oppa will drive us there. Ya Allah, how I was bersyukur as we don't have to be busy looking for the buses to take.

But, I actually already did research on what bus we should take and according to my calculations we were gonna make it either way. We are not in the same group but her sched are the same as me, we finished class at 2.20p.m and have to be there by 4.30 pm as the place'll close at 5pm.

It was just a simple procedure really, we bring our Surat Tawaran and IC, they take our pic and 'voiila' ! It's done. Ya mehh, so simple Except that if we were a step early we would have pintas another 2 person infront of us. IDEK why did their procedure took so long!! If we were there first we would've finished it earlier >.<

And OMG how the roads in UiTM Shah Alam is so twisted. How did they even.......

The other girl name is Aiza, and she have a husky voice. I like her voice :)

This is her ....back, just her back. LOL


K, this is me, with Aiza too........Aiza's back only also /keke



There'll be no her pic actually, HAHA. I didn't took it. The thing is, I like the trees there. It looks so magnificent. From all those years standing there. Looking over at all the students, all the changes made, and will be there in far future more. Stay strong there, buddy. We still need you to provide O2 for us <3




Arrived at R5 around 4.30 pm, and I was right about if we took bus, we would still make it. As I see the same girl from the bus stop just arrived when we finished ours. But of course we were earlier. HHA

Also I got night PHYSIC lecture today and I thought I was recording the whole 2 long hours, I really believed I did but when I listened to it, there was just a fragment. Like 3ecs of mishy-mushy noise and then it was gone. Like I never recorded anything. The only thing that came to my mind was uFCKuFCkkufckufkcufkkcuckufkckUCKFUJK!!!

Then, when I arrived at my room, housemate called my name and gave cake!!! Ehemegedd, cake!! It was her birthday and her aunty brought cake. Not just any cake but Secret Recipe's !! >.< . 

Suddenly Physics' grief was gone. LOL.




OMNOMNOMNOMONOMONOMMMMNNONM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAJI !! Saengilchukahae !!!!


Labels: