so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


그래 ULF, 내가 ULF . AWOOOOO~~
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 | 0 Comments

Yesm, WTF was the only thing that I could say at this choreo and this song. K, y'now what, let's look at ourselves first. Do you like it or hate it?? It's actually your very own judgement that matters. For me I'm having bittersweet feeling like, 'Hey man look at this choreo, omejayy the song is so good!!' / While the other part of me is 'Not cool bro, now it's not a surprise anymore' Basically i've saw the whole choreo and knows the whole song, only the MV needs to be revealed in like 2days?? hmm, 3days including today. LOL

I'm so disappointed at this comeback. Everything is leaked! uFCK, even before this comeback  months ago WOLF was leaked, 365 was leaked. Oh how much I hoped that WOLF would not be their title comeback song, but now it is confirmed there's nothing EXOtics can do right?? And at least the song is upgraded.....to a very questioning lower level or higher level?? But you know what? I like the leaked ver more, haha, i know I'm weird.

If MAMA era is teaser era, then XOXO era is leak era. Like hours before the first teaser, an exotic actually got to see the teaser on their devices and made it viral. Like WTF? U gave us teaser of a teaser. Not cool man, not cool. I know that I can just not look at it, but seriously if the pic keep coming to your dash, can you just ignore it?? LOL.

And now the choreo practice and full song. HAHA, yes I already saw it. The part where Tao, Lay and Xiumin rap was so~good! I keep replaying that part. If only the next part is not like the gif up there, haha. Oh WAIT!! It is ....... /ruineddd.

Whatever la siaa, coz it's already leaked so just enjoiisssee. Press play to listen to the song. Pause my blog song first!!!
{ }


But you gotta love Sehun's hair!!! OMG, it's so gojez >.<

Labels: , , ,