so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


Soalan Cepumas Kepada Mangsa Tag
Saturday, May 18, 2013 | 6 Comments

I got tagged! By Analoque, XD. Ekcelli da lama nampak benda ni sepah2 kat blog orang lain. Menunggu la ak kena tag pulak. *jeles taw* uhuk uhuk T^T.

Few rules need to be followed:

1. Post this rules
2. Write 11 thing about yourself
3. Answer the question the tagger set to you
4. Create 11 new question for those you want to tag
5. Choose 11 bloggers to be tagged and link them to the post
6. You are not allowed to tag back
Few 11 things about me.

1. I LOVE K-INDIE
2. I have a collection of comic books.
3. I think Ben Ben is stupid, literally. pFFT.
4. I'm super eksaiited for EXO comeback
5. BLOCK-B i my HipHop alter ego.
6. I'm the middle child, 3rd child.I have one Unni, one Oppa, one younger sister and one younger brother. OMG am I perfect or what?? XD
7. I'm part of this subbing team.
8. My dad passed away 8 years ago.
9. I was just tweeting with 17's Music Friends and now I'm missing Mingyu again. T^T
10. Fav drink : Kopi susu, yang dalam kotak tu. Emm, sedapnya <3 . Tapi kalo kat gerai2 ni biasanya Teh Tarik la.
11. I have too many bias, they come n go in season. In their comeback season, kekeke


Questions from Analoque:
1. Lagu kegemaran pada masa ini?
2. Drama Korea kegemaran?
3. Tempat percutian impian?
4. Bila pertama kali anda jatuh cinta?
5. Filem P. Ramlee kegemaran anda?
6. Warna kegemaran?
7. Fesyen kegemaran?
8. Kereta idaman anda?
9. Adakah anda seorang yang melatah?
10. Kalau budak2 buli awak, apa yang perlu awak buat?
11. Sebelum nak keluar kemana-mana, apa perkara penting yang perlu anda buat?

1. I keep replaying Hello by Nu'est coz I keep watching Seventeen Show. XD
2. This is tough, hmmm, I have to pick Reply 1997 and The Moon That Embraces The Sun :3
3. Of course la Korea, and I want to travel to New Zealand also Makkah <3
4. Can Korean idols count? The year BOF came out, I was head over heels for Gu Junpyo, keke
5. My dad was a huge fan of P. Ramlee! My fav movie of his wud b 'Ali Baba and The 40 Thieves'
6. Blue, Black, Yellow, White. Basically my fandom official colour.
7. Fesyen?? LOL, I have none, as long as the baju tutup aurat sudah.
8. I actually haven't really think about it yet....oh hold that thought. I want a 4WD or a cute Jeep. weejee
9. Nope.
10. Bully? I probably just sit there docilely while thinking of the best twisted revenge I can do to them. Yes, I'm twisted like that.
11. Make sure takde karan yang terpasang lagi2 y bahaya macam Sterika. Check air paip jangan sampai ada yang mengalir. Check handbag bawak ke idok dompet, kang takde duit nak beli barang2 hoihh.



Ok, ini soalan-soalan untuk mangsa tag saya.

1. Kalau boleh balik ke zaman high school/secondary school, korang nak ubah apa?
2. Roti Canai vs Nasi Lemak?
3. Running Man vs 2Days1Night vs Barefoot Friends.?
4. Peristiwa yang buat awak gelak tetibe je kalau ingat balik, XD
5. Stuff yang awak paling sayang, orang lain tak boleh sentuh.
6. Tell me about your crush/Describe them
7. Awak awkward tak kalau balik kampung n jumpa saudara mara. HAHA
8. Awak ada tak sorang makcik/pakcik yang awak tak suka. Asyik sebok hal tepi kain orang jeee
9. My precious : Laptop vs Handphone?
10. Younger idols vs Older idols?
11. Your dream jobs?

Have fun!!!

Labels: , , ,

Blogger eizz said...

Thanks. Nanti kita jawab soalan awak tu yerr :)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trimas sebab tag saya :D Hii saya dah jawab soalan awak tuu~^^

 
Blogger Aennathirah said...

thanks yer tag..dah join game ni..nanti aenn buat entry utk soklan awak after event hari guru kat ex-school aenn selesai..skang still busy..

 
Blogger Nilly said...

@Norhaizam : OK ^__^
NEKO : nanti saya baca, :3
Aenn : takpe slow2.

 
Blogger Aennathirah said...

saya dah jawab soklan awak..

http://aennpunyerbelog.blogspot.com/2013/05/11-things-about-myself-aini-hanna-nilly.html

 
Blogger liyana ♥ said...

haha baru perasan saya di-tag. thank you <333

 

Post a Comment