so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


Happy Birthday My Angel, Kang Daesung ♥
Friday, April 26, 2013 | 4 Comments

My husband birthday today ^__^
I'm  having so much feels because he's my first bias that I love so much. That I fell so much. That is still my number one!

I learned his name when I was just 13, unfortunately kpop fans around me said things that made me misunderstand about you. I'm Sorry, baby.

Maybe they're weren't VIP but they were mean. Bunch of meanies.

But their acts made me missed all of your good traits for 2 years. 2 fucking years.

I re-discovered him in 2009, I was so intensely into BIGBANG and I dragged my friends to like them too, haha XD

The exact time? I wish I remember the exact time I finally realized I am head over heels for him.
Sure, he's not the prettiest idol but he's one of the kindest idol.

Some of the reasons why I love him.

1. His smile.




His smile have healing power that even Yixng can't beat! hmph!


2. His childhood photos.










OMG he's like the cuteyst evarrr!










3. His look in all black outfit. ZOMG



SUPERR HOTT

4. His look in a wife-beater + his HAWWWTT body




5. His WINGS. My smiling angel




6. What a dork. The dork I love.




7. His lips. His precious lips.


|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

This smile


|
|
|
These smirks.


|
|
|
|

And, this precious



Lastly,  I LOVE HIM and I don't care what people says about him. All I know that he shall forever be my number 1 even if a thousand Kris will come.

cr on pic .

#HappyDSday

사랑해 내 미소천사...영영.


Labels: , , , ,

Blogger EdDynNa ♛ said...

Omeyyyyyy nyeeeeeee Daeee Sungggg Oppaaaaaa XD !
Ahakzzzzzzzz ~

hepyy Burfdayy to Youuuuu /
nahhhh ! Kisss sebijikkkkk !
:* Muahhhhhhhh :P

*Nilly dahh berapii bacee komenn nehh HAHAHHAHAHAHA :DDDDD

 
Blogger Nilly said...

kau mmg carik pasal kan,,,,, jumpa aku depan2 kalau nak cakap pasal benda ni oukeyhhhhhhh!!!!
Grrrr!!

 
Blogger Akma said...

happy birthday Dae sung XD . suara dia sedap sangat .comel comel sangat .ahahaha .jangan marah nilly . :p

 
Blogger Nilly said...

haha, thanks ^^. nanti aku bagitau die .. keke
Aku tau dia comel, xyah cakap dah..hehehehehehe

 

Post a Comment