so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


Every KPOP Fans Wish.
Saturday, April 13, 2013 | 10 Comments


This is a true story, I think almost all of KPOP-ers must've at least dreamed about this type of dream.

Dreaming to meet your oppa, I had my share of dreaming about them. Sure, I still remember vividly when Daesung came into my dream when I was 15, I was head over heels for him.

I see his picture everyday, listened to his song and knows exactly the lyrics to his part in many BIGBANG songs.

Ahh~ those memorable days when B1A4 haven't exist yet, what more B.A.P and BTOB, and you can never imagine there'll be group like EXO and upcoming Seventeen.

Oh, how I was love strucked by him. I followed all of his moves even though we were 6 hours away from each other. My study time was filled with Daesung, my schooldesk full of scribbles about meeting him in real life and my mind can't function w/out listening to his voice even for a day.


It's like chasing endless dreams.

But, reality struck ain't?  ㅠㅠ There was so little possibilities for me to meet him, even in concert. Not even to meet eye-on-eye. I don't have neither the money nor time to actually chase him around.

So, we change plans.

Must.Have.Korean.Boyfriend !!! ㅋㅋ

In hope that maybe one day we'll marry them and move to South Korea - The Country and Of Idols and Plastic Surgery.

Then, the first step will be befriending Korean People. I did. I had around 10-15 Korean teens in my friend list. ㅎ_ㅎ I talked to them and their English are actually better than what the idols had portrayed throughout all the Yeneung Show.

After I add them as my friend, I started to talk to them and somehow their classmates added me. We had a real nice group chat like ONCE. Sadly,my relationship with them was just on a friendly basis.

Last hope, let's just work hard in study and hope that one day we can go and study there, right ^^
but it's ruined also OTL 

I met an unni online, she's living my dream.

Meeting the idols in real life []
Staying in South Korea []
Having a Korean boyfriend []
Will be marrying him[]

She must have saved a country in her past lives...부럽다....

Oh, I'm not lying, she's not lying either. Check out our conversation...ㅇ,ㅇ





 


When I know that she's marrying his BF I practically squealed and grinning in front of my laptop, LOL.

For most KPOP-ers this story os like a fairy tale right? ㅎㅎ
It feels like unreachable, that point in our life. But, hey, it's not impossible. We still have hopes ^^
Just be patient coz Allah SWT already decided what's the best for us. \(◦'⌣'◦)/
And, don't forget to keep sharing the love (>'o')> ♥ <('o'<)

Labels: , , , , , ,

Blogger yun said...

panjang sangat conversations yer.. main skip skip.. tapi perempuan tu asal mane sebenarnya ??

 
Blogger Nilly said...

Dia cakap dia asal Slovakia, tapi kdg2 g UK, skarang dia jd cikgu kat Korea.
Boyfie dia org korea, personall trainer, dia penah train Lee Joon, dia kata dia prnah jmpa gak,
haha
jlez gile

 
Blogger yun said...

pergh !! best nyer...

 
Blogger Nilly said...

tulah pasallll , nak kawen da plak tu, lagi 5minggu, haha

 
Blogger yun said...

meti badan tunang dye 6 pack.. huhu

 
Blogger Nilly said...

auwwww, hahahaha, dia pna tnjuk gmba tunang die, hnsem gak, harhar

 
Blogger yun said...

untung yer.. dah la orang korea romantik... huhu..

 
Blogger Nilly said...

tuh laa pasal. pastu parents boyfie dia da agak berumur n baik lak tum ddua. boyfie dia anak tunggal, peehhhhh.
XD~

 
Blogger EdDynNa ♛ said...

terbaikk citaa nehh ! untongggg dohhh! HAHA . jodohh diaa dengan orang koreaa ~ :DDD

 
Blogger Nilly said...

ahahah, kita bila lg Edd??? kahkah, bias banyak dah ni, bila nak dapat suami?? kekekek

 

Post a Comment