so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


Bias In Making : Seventeen
Wednesday, April 10, 2013 | 2 Comments


So, if u guys haven't heard , Pledis is in making of new boy group called Seventeen. Pedis is the house of After School, Nu'est and Hello Venus.

And all the boys in Seventeen are..I swear, all of them are so fcking hot and cute!! I mean looking at their trainee vids, they still look awesome, but once they debut with all the make ups and all that. I wonder if I'll get nosebleeds. LOL.

The group age will be 17 when they debut and have 17 members, hence the name. ^^
Also, like EXO who have M and K, Seventeen will be active in Korea, Japan and China.

Pledis taking it a level higher, keke

And, of course, I already picked my bias and potential bias to be already~ OMG, theyre so fakking cute coz they r younger guys and I'm like a noona to moe than half of le boys.


First bias :
Choi Hansol / Mr. Headphone
 ltbehonest, he does look a little like TOP and Luhan, ain't?
 

Second bias : 
Kim Mingyu / Mr. Wristband





Third :
Lee Chan / Mr. Backpack





Fourth bias:
Yao Ming Ming / Mr. White Earmuffs





Fifth bias :
Lee Jihoon / Mr. Fluorescent color sneakers




Hmm, that's a lot more than I expected, LOL. But, there'll be more. Ok!! keke.

Here's the age of each member.









Yup, there's Samuel who's practically a baby, seriously. I can't anymore~~

p/s: celebrating the day I'm finally a pedo-noona fan.


src: http://www.gurupop.com/post/167426-Seventeen-TV-Seventeen-Member-info
 Watch their predebut dance here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI83O3oZWpA
watch short clips here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pteKiuHyOsY

Most of the sourece from world of weirdness: Tumblr <3

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Blogger Akma said...

tak di nafikan ,memang comel .patotlah hang suka . ahaha :p

 
Blogger Nilly said...

ikr.. haha. apakah?? aku sudah jadi noona fans. i cant accept this!! *flips table*

 

Post a Comment