so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


1000 Days With Infinite. ‎#인피니트1000일
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 | 3 Comments



1000 days ago, when was that?? Almost 3 years ago! Wow. Infinite oppa-deul, was it really that long since I first discover L running in Epik High' MV-Run.

3 years ago I was only 15 and started to listen to your dashi dorawa! dorawa dorawa. U guys were such a dork back then with Dongwoo's teeth that is not straight, Sunggyu's eyes, Sungjong's girly dancing, Woohyun's greasiness, L's controlling his coolness, Sungyeol who have no character in Infinite but ultimately became the tall one and last but not least Hoya's........err...name? ihik.


When I first saw u guys, Sunggyu and Sungyeol immediately captured my heart. Weirdly, Myungsoo was never even in consideration to be rank in my bias list. Haha, he was already taken by my chingu. 
But, he slowly climb and push over my bias list when I start to read MyungYeol fic..kyaa~!


Sungyeol, you dorky dorky dork with lots and lots of dorkiness. I still can't forget some of ur classic stunt in Infinite's Sesame Player!! XD . Rummaging through member's stuff, CLASSIC! Exposing member' secret, CLASSIC! Playing with their food, CLASSIC! Even making Myungsoo to do it too, YAOI!



Dancing machine Hoya. Rapper Hoya. Ho-god. Ho-baby.  Lead singer Hoya in Paradise. Actor Hoya in Reply 1997 best drama ever. Lee HoWon. Hoya in YaDong XDD Seriously just how many more characters you'll build for you! HoYaHoYaHoYaHo~~!! Sorry I didn't notice u earlier, keekeke. Take good care of Dongwoo ok!


Dongwoo~ DinoWoo~ XDD Whenever I see you, I just.... can't. keke. Your images playing Rappers-Got-Married with Hoya in Sesame Player are still etched strongly in my mind, keep being a dinosaur!!


Sungjongie~~!! Lemon Boy! Smile Boy! Girly-boy! er.... ihiks.
Sungjongie is soo cute but y r u prettier than meh!! No fair! Hmmph! I know u've been through a lot as maknae and Gyu-hyung just keep bullying you..keke. I'll buy a massive huge Sunggyu-sized teddy bear if I can, but I can't. huhu


Leader-Gyu, Loser-Gyu. No-eye Gyu. Gyu hyung that is always teased in variety show. No matter what your role is, u got my heart okayh! U captured it and never released it. Also, ur voice is so daebak!
Whenever I listen to your songs, I feel like u are next to me while singing it. hihi. My Bias from Infinite is no other than u oppa! Even ur small eyes is so cute to me!!



Nam-Tree, dat biceps...*unf*. I jus't can't,ugh, at your greasiness and fanservices shit! XDD.
I'm finished, u are just so~~ hot and all that cutesy stuff.. ughh.

So, that's it for my Infinite's 1000th Day which was due few days back but I was so busy so I only got to do half of it and just finished this now!!! :P


Labels:

Blogger yun said...

me too.. i hate L before.. sebelum ny fikir mamat ny asyik control macho jerk.. but now he my number 2 in infinite.. i love hoya more.. huhu.. fall in love with him since reply 1997..

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What i don't understood is if truth be told how you're not really a lot more smartly-liked than you might be right now.
You're very intelligent. You realize thus considerably relating to this subject, produced me in my view consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men aren't interested except
it's one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. All the time care for it up!

Here is my web site :: 7213

 
Blogger Nilly said...

taw xpe, sbelum ni annoying giler kat L ni, huhu

 

Post a Comment