so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


EXO....comeback????!!!!!
Thursday, May 16, 2013 | 5 Comments

I AM NOT READY
I AM NOT READYI AM NOT READYI AM NOT READY
  • I AM NOT READY
  • I AM NOT READY
  • I AM NOT READY
  • I AM NOT READY
  1. I
  1. AM
  1. NOT
  1. READY


DAFUQ did just happend. LAst night I slept at 1am. Ok seriously whoever knows me, i usually doesnt sleep that early. preferably at least at 3-4 am. then I woke up to a handful of teaser photos and their album name is XOXO ?? madda fakka , eaht is XOXO??? hugs and kisees is waht manager oppa said . So its liek XOXO, gossip Gurll. wahahhahaha. Im freaking crying, my hand is terembling, my heart is beating so fast, and its so cold in here, its raining so much.


LOOK At all the ridiculus things . SM is a bigger troll than YG!!!




remember when the fan taken pic of those high school/uniform got spread around
and we passed it off with ” a mini drama” blah blah
so we were like oh cool more things to see after the comeback
WHO THE FUCK KNOW THAT WAS ACTUALLY THE TEASER PHOTOSHOOT AND THE FIELD THING IS PROB THE ACTUAL MV?
SM THE TRUE CHILD OF SATAN
I BET THEY BE LAUGHING THEIR ASS OFF AT US RN




17/5 Teaser update:

EXO-M



EXO-K



Look at Kai and Lay tiptoeing their way to fit wif Kris. pFFT
UPDATE! 18/5 Teaser pic

They spelled EXO. ooh, so original *double jerk* 


I'll edit this post and add pics later. too high to write.



Labels: , , ,

Blogger yun said...

excited nyer dye.. XD

 
Blogger Nilly said...

hhahaha,, mmg xcited sangats. ni la kali ke-2 eksaitedd cmney lepas BIGBANG comeback lz year. haha XD massive fangirling at tumblr sekali, ngee

 
Blogger yun said...

hahaha.. saya fangirl shinhwa sekarang ni.. awak exo.. bhuhaha..

 
Blogger Nilly said...

SHINHWA pn sya ske tgk gak,, hehe. MV dorg pn baru tgk aritu, maseng2 xmcm 30++, mcm 20++ lagi. haha, untungla, tapi mbut eric cam plek la. keke

 
Blogger yun said...

kan .. muka dyerang nampak muda lagi.. eic punya rambut agak pelik.. tapi sesuai la dengan tema vogue..

 

Post a Comment