so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


Lunchdate @SeoulGarden with Hanisah ❤
Friday, September 6, 2013 | 0 Comments



Finally I reached one of my goal to ear at Seoul Garden!! Woot woot.
Went there last Tuesday, 3/9/2013 with Hanisah Razali, one of the friends I made in PALAM! She's an exotic and an amazing one too! Real reason we went to SCM was because we're meeting our Worldstage Passes buyers, I made an extra RM200 so why don't we use the opportunity to eat at Seoul Garden..hihihu.

Cost me around RM30, still ok la.  and the food! The food was delicious, buffet style , eat as many as you want. And that was what we did.


So we took a plate of chicken. All kind of flavours ((what?) yes, the chickens was marinated first, nghehehe. And other stuffs like veges, and noodles, the dips for the meat~~ (and the other things above mwehehe)

There was seafood also~ but I didnt really took that many because alr full . sobs/

ANd and we can refill drinks, /muhan refill bebeh/ and ice creamsss~~ ;AAAA;

Most importantly KIMCHIIIIIII~!!!


Look at HAnisah eat so yummeh go Nisah go! hahaha


THe almost finish phase~


The i wnat to eat moar but im too full phase



ANd the almost finished 5-scoop various flavar ice cream phase
mwehehehhehehe


Last but not least, the 'I forgot to take my pics while eating at seoul garden' phase.
beccoes #foreverfab

Bye.
See you in MTVWORLDSTAGEMY.


Labels: ,