so Baby Don't Go ♥
jamais vu
HOME ABOUT BIASES AFFILIATES DASHBOARD FOLLOW






About;
Seventeen invaded my world. HALP!

“There's an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
Because every step in life contains its own mystery. Pick one number. :3

Naege Malhaebwa;
na na na na BATMAN~

URL blog not email. Put ur link correctly
Exchange links open!!
I also do click ads back, if u click mine first


My VIPs;
awesome people


Choice
Sunday, December 15, 2013 | 0 Comments

So here's the thing, few days ago I recieved an offer later to study under SPA. It's actually quite a nice offer where I get allowance from the govt every month, study my ass off and will secure a job. Sounds nice isnt it?

But here's the catch, I am currently studying in Foundation Science and only have 3 months left until it's over. After that I can further my studies anywhere I want ((if i get a good cgpa which probably hard to achieve)).

Ok, so after Foundation I can go straight to Degree (( I'm thinking of taking languages )) , but if I take the offer I'm stuck with Diploma for 3 years and I will probably spends all my time studying medicines because the offer is to be a helper to a Pharmacy Officer (penolong pegawai farmasi).




Thus, now I am confused. Which one should I choose?? My mom said the choice is in my hand. While I'm here be all like whaaaaaaaatt???

If I were to list all the pros and cons of both of them it will be a long post. But to make it easier I shall divide it into 2.

Foundation.

  • I can go straight into Degree because Foundation acts as a shortcut
  • Study the field that I want instead of science,science and science :<
  • I only have 3 months left here
  • Probably won't get cgpa>3.5 because last sem's result was suck ass
  • but studying languages ;AAAA;
SPA

  • Allowance 800/month
  • Diploma for 3 years + secure work
  • No life because have to work for govt for 4/5 years after grad
  • cgpa>3.8 to get a higher chance to degree
  • start next year, 2 January.


So that's it ((I think there's still more but unrelevant to me LMAO)
Penny for your thoughts? :)

(((((heres another pic of Luhan because why not)))



Labels: ,